Home


Updated 17 September

 

 

Club Sessions Suspended

COVID Alert Level 2.5 continues for at least another week for us. AT this stage the earliest we will be able to get back to playing will appear to be Friday the 25th. We, the committee will not be able to make any decision until the Government has approved the status level change and increases the numbers allowed at any gathering. The final change in status date is currently unknown.  However this status may change with the developments and as per any changes announced by the government.

https://covid19.govt.nz/

 

2020 National Congress

Today (17th Aug.), New Zealand Bridge has made the hard decision to cancel the National Congress scheduled for October due to the COVID situation and its uncertainty. If you have registered, NZB will manage the cancellations and associated workings around it and will be in contact with those affected.

 

Welcome to Papakura Contract Bridge

 


 Loading Slideshow...
4 second header cheering prizegiving photo 2 prizegiving photo 3 prizegiving photo 4 prizegiving photo 5 prizegiving photo 6

Want to Play?


Beginners - Want to learn Bridge, find out more here.

Experienced - Weekly sessions are available to view on our sessions page.

Competitive - Find our upcoming tournaments here.